Our client who are a market leader in their field, are currently looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
It would suit some one with a high attention to detail, with a mixture of accounts and data entry experience.
• Providing administrative assistance in a busy office providing support to the Sales team and Finance department
• Invoice entry, Account reconciliations.
• Liaise with customers & suppliers for query resolution
• Create and update records and databases
• Provide details and reports for Weekly KPI’s
• Administrative duties such as filing, performing, and processing invoices, processing daily sales invoices, dealing with both general and account payable & receivable queries in a timely manner
• Daily account reconciliations
• Carry out daily, weekly, and monthly reports & reconciliations to aid in the preparation of monthly accounts
• Any other Ad hoc duties as required
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• High degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Team player with the ability to work on own initiative and also to support others within the team
• High attention to detail
• Evidence of strong administration & organisational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Willingness to learn
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.