BenchMark Recruitment currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant in County Meath. You will work as part of a busy finance team reporting to the financial controller. This is a broad role covering accounts payable, payment, reconciliations, and balance sheet activities.
• Preparation of payment runs.
• Ownership of accounts payable.
• Invoice processing, reconciling customer creditors ledger.
• Acting as main point of contact on invoice queries.
• Managing the accounts receivable ledger.
• Preparation and submission of all payroll related Revenue returns
• Responsible for bank account reconciliations and balance sheet activities.
• Producing weekly financial and forecast reports.
• Supporting the finance team on month end close activates.
• Other ad hoc accounting and administrative duties that may arise
• 2-4 years’ experience in a busy accounts function
• Account’s technician or part qualified accountant is advantageous.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong use of excel and ERP systems.
• Strong knowledge of debits and credits.
• Ability to work deadlines, prioritise and organise.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent