BenchMark Recruitment are currently seeking talented Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant for a permanent role with professional services firm in Westmeath. There is an immediate start for this role, and the candidate must have previous book-keeping and administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
• You will assist with the preparation of Financial Accounts.
• You will also assist with the preparation of Tax returns.
• Responsible for the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function
• Undertake the Payroll Administration and Book-keeping duties
• Bank Reconciliations and ledger journal maintenance
• Comfortable dealing with clients.
• Any other administrative tasks in line with management requirements
• Previous experience with accounts, payroll and tax returns would be preferable.
• Minimum 2 years book-keeping experience in a similar role
• Experienced with Accounting and Payroll Software
• Attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills.
• Fast and accurate Data Entry Skills
• Proficient IT skills, especially in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook.
• IPASS/Accounts Technician Certified would be beneficial.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.