BenchMark Recruitment are currently seeking and Associate director for an expanding compliance team with a progressive and growing global organisation.
You will have an appropriate level of experience to be approved as PCF 15 by the central bank of Ireland. You will be looking for a dynamic role in a forward thinking organisation.
You will have a proven track record in compliance within funds, asset management or depository firms.
The role would suit someone with 4-5 years’ experience within compliance/Risk Management.
• Oversee and manage all compliance related aspects of the MiFID Firm including review and gap analysis of internal policies and contribution to any new product development.
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of current and proposed MiFID firm operations and advise on the regulatory implications thereof.
• Ensure that regulatory developments impacting the MiFID firm are identified, reviewed and impact assessment completed and communicated to the business.
• You will ensure that regulatory developments impacting the MiFID firm are identified, reviewed and impact assessment completed and communicated to the business.
• You will have an appropriate risk-based compliance framework is in place for the MiFID firm to identify, manage and monitor compliance risk within the business.
• Liaise with regulators, including responding to queries, audits, information requests and investigations. Ensuring all periodic regulatory filings are submitted on a timely and accurate basis.
• Contribute to global compliance team projects.
• Provide client with expert advice in relation to MIFID, ensuring all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
• Experience in a compliance or risk management role, experience of MiFID distribution desirable.
• A relevant compliance qualification.
• Knowledge of the Irish and European regulatory framework.
• Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships across all levels.
• Proven knowledge of the regulatory environment preferable.
• Good investigative skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.