BenchMark are currently recruiting an Audit Senior to join a leading accountancy firm, It is an exciting role that would suit someone who is highly ambitious, self-motivated and looking to develop their skillset with a view to moving into a management position.
- Planning, execution, and completion of audits.
- Preparation of accounts, reports, and other assignments.
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm or industry.
- Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.