BenchMark are currently recruiting for a Collections Analyst on an initial fixed term contract basis, this is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a fantastic organisation and this role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation
• You will be responsible for ensuring weekly and monthly cash collection targets are achieved.
• Responsible for the Collection of overdue customer debt.
• Interact with customers daily and resolve any issues that are affecting timely payment.
• You will look to clear past due items in AR Accounts.
• Deliver a positive billing, payment, and collection experience for customers
• Forecast Cash Flow on a weekly basis
• Publish monthly reports
• Support Monthly Close and KPI Metrics
• Preparation & Reconciliation of assigned Month End Reports
• Actively support process improvement initiatives
• Cash Discount Processing and review
• Review and Implement Credit Limit requests
• Support Audit requests
• Other Ad hoc duties as requested
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a collections/billing team
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Accounting Technician or Credit Qualification desirable but not essential
• Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high-volume environment
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Additional languages advantageous
How to apply: