BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Finance Analyst, this is a new role where the successful person will join a busy and well-established organisation.
You will Report to the CFO, and will provide high quality commercial and financial support, with particular focus on regular performance monitoring, information flow and controls.
The role is suited to a qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting skills.
• Analysis of key performance indicators
• Weekly and Monthly Management reporting with commentary provided.
• Working closely with CEO on key commercial agendas
• You will assist with building and managing fundraising proposals including financial models, pitchbooks and managing relationships with key external advisors.
• Identification and implementation of process improvements.
• Client based reporting and analysis.
• Annual budget preparation and review
• Profitability analysis
• Development of new and existing financial management systems
• Financial modelling
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) or qualified by experience.
• Strong IT skills
• Ability to establish effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required.
• Strong report and presentation creation capability.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent