BenchMark Recruitment are seeking an experienced Finance Analyst for a permanent position, with an immediate start in an innovative and growing organisation.
- Partnering with the EMEA team to manage commercial performance and support decision making
- Coordinate with the Global Finance team in the annual planning to deliver accurate forecasting of future business performance.
- Ownership of the Group’s EU entity General Ledgers
- Preparation of EMEA month end management accounts and pack
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and review, including fixed assets registers to ensure they are reconciled and properly maintained.
- Support the team in its responsibility for the accuracy of intercompany reconciliations and the accuracy of intercompany transactions.
- Assist / manage in the preparation of yearly and half-yearly financial and statutory reporting and audit processes as required.
- Assist with tax preparation as required.
- Manage a small team and delegate tasks as needed.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- 5 years + post qualification experience in financial analysis.
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Experience in a fast-paced multinational organisation ideal.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.