BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager based in Galway.
You will be joining a dynamic team, in a fast-moving growing business and friendly environment where speed and efficiency are key. The successful candidate will work directly with senior management within the finance function of the business
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to join a growing an innovative organisation and provide a wonderful working environment.
• Manage and oversee the month-end close process for several entities
• Lead Financial Accounting team in delivery of all core accounting entries, including reviewing journal entries and compiling financial statements.
• Manage processing of month and year-end processes for a general ledger, payroll, budgeting, fixed asset activity, etc.
• Reviews revenue and expense analyses and other financial statement account reconciliations.
• Interpret the meaning of financial information and make accounting adjustments accordingly.
• Ability to set up new processes and controls where required
• Assist in coordinating and completing annual audits and quarterly reviews, including working with external auditors and responding to audit inquiries.
• Assist with special projects as they arise
• Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent)
• 5+ years PQE
• 2-3 years of relevant managerial experience
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, and other accounting systems.
• Self-motivated and result oriented