An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Financial Accountant in Mayo. This is an exciting opportunity and there is a broad remit with this role.
It’s a fast pasted, exciting, and highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual looking to gain some further invaluable experience and to advance their career
It would ideally suit someone 2-3 years PQE with some previous industry experience.
• You will be responsible for financial month end close in accordance with US GAAP & Irish GAAP.
• Responsibility for managing and coordinating the global transfer price in line with Tax guidelines.
• Liaising with inventory controller to ensure cycle counts are accurately recorded and communicated.
• Responsible for AR & credit control.
• Control Cash flow movements, prepare forecast and manage FX exposures in conjunction with corporate treasury.
• Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, provide analysis and details as required. Comply with corporate Taxation requirements within agreed timeframes.
• Provision of monthly Vies/Intrastat/VAT Documentation.
• Work individually and as part of a team to generate efficiency in the use of finance-related IT systems
• Dealing with ad-hoc requests as required.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA.CPA or CIMA)
• 2-3 years industry experience is preferable, multinational experience advantageous.
• Excellent business and financial acumen.
• Extensive systems knowledge and computer literacy.
• Previous SAP experience desirable.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
How to apply:
You can apply below with your CV or contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position.