BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant based in Limerick. This is a newly created role born out of significant growth and will see the successful candidate gain exposure to all aspects of the finance department.
You will report to the FC and work closely with the financial reporting and revenue accountant.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to join a growing an innovative organisation and provide a wonderful working environment.
• You will be responsible for the preparation and review of monthly accounts for the individual legal entities
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly Financial Statements
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
• Review and analysis of monthly and quarterly movements in P&L and Balance Sheet accounts
• Preparation and timely submission of tax and VAT returns
• Assist in preparation of audits
• Manage the AR function, and perform credit assessments
• Maintain and contribute to internal controls structure to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Preparation of other financial reports as required by senior management
• Building & maintaining relationships with non-finance managers throughout the group.
• Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) with 2+ years PQE
• Previous experience in a financial reporting role
• Strong knowledge of IFRS
• Commercial awareness with ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
• Previous experience preparing international financial statements desirable
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Financial ERP systems