BenchMark currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant with a top-class organisation in the Midlands.
This is a permanent role, reporting to the Finance Manager where you will be a key member of the Finance team.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
• You will assist with the preparation of monthly set of accounts including journal postings and use of the Hyperion financial reporting tool for actuals and forecasts
• Preparation of monthly cash flow forecast
• Preparation of financial aspect of P&L i.e. interest charges, bank charges, management charges, exchange differences, and foreign exchange accruals
• Responsible for various reporting to Corporate on aged creditors and payables days
• Responsible for all regulatory reporting i.e. CSO, Intra-stat, Vies and VAT
• Responsible for analysis of operating lease charges and related accruals
• Continuous business process improvement, including automation of manual processes and development of financial metrics for presentation at management reviews
• Other Ad hoc duties as required
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
• At least 2-3 years’ PQE
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is advantageous
• Strong foundation with accounting principles and internal controls
• Strong computer skills especially MS Office
• Strong ERP systems experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.