BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Financial Accountant for a leading multinational corporate services company in Dublin City. You will be a key member of Finance team that offers a high standard of financial accounting, regulatory and statutory reporting services.
The ideal candidate will have some client facing experience in either practice or in corporate services.
Its an excellent opportunity and will offer continued career development. The role will also offer a Hybrid working model going forward for those who wish to avail of this option.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly & quarterly management accounts
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Prepare audit packs and support the external audit process
- Payroll processing
- Prepare VAT, PAYE/PRSI and Corporation Tax Returns
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monitor cash flows
- Manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables functions of client companies
- Maintain contact with clients’ management team to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, for meeting deadlines and for serving the clients’ needs
- Ensure a prompt response to all client queries to ensure that the excellent service levels are maintained
- Assist with training of junior accountants.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- 2 years+ PQE commercial enterprise or practice experience with exposure to all aspects of the finance and accounting function
- Degree in relevant field Accounting / Business / Finance /
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark on 086-0677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.