Our client has a vacancy for a qualified Financial Accountant with 2 years PQE to join their team in Louth. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will possess a strong analytical background and be confident managing and interpreting large amounts of data.
A nice opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge in 2021!
- Preparing monthly management accounts and cash flow, and all back-up reconciliations
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Responsibility for creditors including processing invoices, reconciliations of supplier’s statements, and preparation of monthly payment runs
- Preparation of Year End Audit file and liaising with auditors
- Support the leadership team in key decisions with relevant analysis and commentary
- Strong support to the Finance Controller
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Fully qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.