BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant based in Galway. This is a newly created role born out of significant growth and an exciting time to join a fantastic organisation.
You will report to the Head of Finance and be a key member of the Finance team
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to join a growing an innovative organisation and provide a wonderful working environment.
• You will be responsible for the preparation and review of monthly accounts
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly Financial Statements
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
• Review and analysis of monthly and quarterly movements in P&L and Balance Sheet accounts
• Assist in preparation of audits
• Maintain and contribute to internal controls structure to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Preparation of other financial reports as required by senior management
• Building & maintaining relationships with non-finance managers throughout the group.
• Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) 1-2 years PQE
• Commercial awareness with ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
• Previous experience preparing international financial statements desirable
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Financial ERP systems