BenchMark Recruitment are currently seeking a Qualified Accountant for a progressive and growing firm based in Tipperary with Global Operations, this is an excellent opportunity that will provide career progression for the successful candidate.
You will have the chance to be part of an exciting and growing business.
• You will be responsible for a range of finance and accounting duties for a portfolio of clients,
• Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for clients including working with auditors,
• Collating and preparing periodic management accounts and other reporting packs,
• Driving process improvement and efficiencies throughout the business where possible,
• Liaising with all relevant third parties such as Lawyers, Auditors and Clients,
• Responding to client queries in a timely manner,
• Revenue Submissions (including VAT, VIES, ROTD and DWT),
• Central Bank Submissions,
• Bank payments and reconciliations,
• Ad hoc accounting and administration work as required,
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualification
• IFRS Financial Statements knowledge / experience,
• Professional and open to working on own initiative as well as with a team,
• Aviation or SPV experience desirable,
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude,
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook,
• Previous use of accounts package such as Sage would be desirable,
• Adaptable & work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines,
• Excellent attention to detail.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.