BenchMark Recruitment have an opportunity for a Financial Accountant with a well-established, highly regarded leading organisation based in Clare.
This is an exciting position which will see the successful candidate join an experienced and established team and offer further career development.
• Month-end financial reporting including review of management accounts and supporting workings and submissions.
• Preparation of annual and interim management accounts for clients holding investments in a variety of asset classes and Aircraft Leasing clients.
• Completion of Quarterly Reporting returns to the Central Bank of Ireland.
• Preparation of audit files and support the external audit process.
• Preparation of Financial Statements and Statutory Reports.
• Completion of external returns, including VAT and Corporation Tax Returns.
• Managed accounts payables and accounts receivables functions of client companies
• Regulatory returns.
• Maintain contacts with all relevant parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, for meeting deadlines and for serving the client’s needs.
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA).
• Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS.
• A Financial Services Background and Experience with accounting for financial instruments desirable.
• Well organised with experience working to multiple deadlines.
• Ambitious with a proven ability to work to target.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal, including report writing.
• Excellent people management experience, with strong delegation skills.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.