BenchMark Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant with a real cutting edge, innovative and growing organisation based in Athlone.
Would suit someone 2-3 years PQE, strong knowledge of IFRS and previous client facing experience.
Competitive Salary on offer, an opportunity to gain a broad range of invaluable experience and opportunities for career progression.
• Produce monthly and quarterly consolidation accounts for several clients
• Assist in developing KPI’s to monitor efficiencies and identify solutions to increase efficiencies
• Onboarding of new client assets
• Oversee the annual audit process end-to-end
• Oversee the annual budgeting process
• Manage client relationships and ensure they have the information they need when they need it
• Identify pain points, solutions and ultimately drive efficiencies in the Asset Management Team.
• Become proficient in relevant workflow methodologies
• Take ownership for standardisation and automation
• Other Ad-hoc duties as requested by the clients
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
• 2 years+ PQE commercial enterprise or practice experience with exposure to all aspects of the finance and accounting function
• Excellent Word and Excel skills
• Strong IFRS, FRS102 and US GAAP knowledge
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.