BenchMark Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant in Limerick City.
Reporting into and working very closely with the Financial Controller which will provide invaluable experience, the successful candidate will join a talented finance team where you will assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and be heavily involved in the finance function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant who is looking to gain broad accounting experience and develop within the role.
The role will initially be onsite, but there will be some flexibility around a remote model after a settling in period.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting
• Managing and reconciling bank accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Posting general ledger journals
• Accounts payable, manage costs and create a purchase order system
• Work in progress, accruals and prepayments
• Be familiar with Revenue filings, VAT, PAYE and RCT
• Be familiar with purchase order system and support and cover purchasing function within the company when required
• Cover payroll function if required, training will be provided. Previous payroll knowledge and experience beneficial but not a requirement
• Monitor credit control within the group, liaising with account managers
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
• At least 1-2 years’ PQE
• Strong computer skills especially MS Office
• Strong ERP systems experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.