An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join a forward-thinking finance team on an initial 12-month contract basis. There is a broad remit with this role and close working relationships across all areas of the business. This role is financial accounting and reporting driven but with transformation, project and analysis work also included.
It’s a fast pasted, exciting, and highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual looking to gain some further invaluable experience and to advance their career.
It would ideally suit someone 1-2 years PQE with some previous industry experience, or someone who has excelled in a practice environment and is looking for their first move into industry.
• Conduct monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities, including group reporting requirements.
• Prepare & provide monthly, quarterly & annual updates on company performance.
• Preparation of monthly department packs for review and presentation to key stakeholders.
• External Audit oversight for all entities
• Work individually and as part of a team to generate efficiency in the use of finance-related IT systems.
• Participate in process improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices/
• Preparation/review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
• Dealing with ad-hoc requests as required.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA.CPA or CIMA)
• 1-2 years industry experience is preferable.
• Strong Audit Background.
• Excellent business and financial acumen.
• Good communication is key to this role
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
How to apply:
You can apply below with your CV or contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position.