BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Finance Analyst based in Cork.
As Finance Analyst, global responsibility for inventory costing, excess & obsolescence, SOX compliance, US GAAP audits, intercompany profit elimination and balance sheet reconciliations.
This position will be a key member of a cross-functional accounting team, collaborating extensively with regional and global finance teams and technical operations teams.
This is a permanent role and ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ manufacturing experience.
• Accounting for manufacturing activity including material purchases, overhead absorption and contract manufacturing costs.
• Ensure correct accounting for Buy/Sell entities and all intercompany inventory transactions.
• Develop an understanding of material flow from bulk manufacturing through to fill/finish stage to ensure accuracy of inventory values.
• Conduct data mining and analysis, interpreting and communicating information to relevant
• in a meaningful and actionable way.
• Support Budget and LRP Activities as required.
• Establish relationships with Corporate & Regional Finance teams to ensure all reporting requirements are performed timely and accurately.
• Qualified Accountant with a minimum of one years’ experience in manufacturing
• Knowledge of US GAAP and experience with an integrated ERP system.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV