BenchMark Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a highly successful Co.Clare based organisation as they look to expand their finance team with the addition of a highly talented Financial Controller.
The role offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting, and continuously fast-growing business.
Whilst reporting to the CFO the Financial Controller will have full responsibility for finance, financial reporting, and all related finance functions.
It is an exciting role, and one not to be missed.
• Responsible for the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reporting packages.
• You will oversee the finance team in their daily accounting duties, including accounts payable, accounts receivables, cash management and general ledger, etc.
• Planning and coordination of audits and statutory accounts preparation.
• Preparation and review of quarterly Group Financial Statements.
• Preparation of tax filings and ongoing reporting requirements.
• Management of the working capital and overseeing the treasury function.
• You will be a Key stakeholder in reviewing and integration of strategic acquisitions.
• Partnering with business unit managers to identify operational improvement.
• Financial & Internal Controls review and management, ensuring continuing high standards.
• Assistance with special projects, as required.
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
• 5+ years relevant experience in a senior role.
• Previous people management experience .
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Financial ERP systems.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
• Strong commercial acumen, ability to demonstrate how can contribute commercially