BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an FP & A Manager in county Meath. You will work closely with the CEO and the management team developing strategy, co-ordinating financial and resource planning.
You will need to be a qualified accountant, 3 years FP&A experience, and 4-5 years PQE.
You’ll use a combination of leadership, analytical, project management, and operational excellence skills to work with leaders across the organization and ensure that the services business receives the reporting, analytics, and forecasting guidance necessary to run the business.
• Building and testing the strategic plan
• Developing business and financial models to support strategic and tactical decision making
• Work closely with relevant teams to ensure that customer demand is met through ownership and maintenance of production schedules.
• Critically review company activities and performance and identify areas for improvement
• Develop and implement an Activity Based Costing monthly reporting process
• Develop and establish inventory costings to support the pricing of contracts, financial reporting, and the appropriate valuation of materials, WIP and finished products.
• Develop and establish system capabilities to track, review and report on direct materials, direct labour and fixed and variable manufacturing overhead information
• Develop and establish reporting for key areas including product costing, material usage, costed bill of materials, purchase price variances, factory yield, volume + rate variances, stock counts, margin variance.
• Prepare job variance reports for all jobs within the review parameters and compile and present weekly and monthly closed jobs variance reports. Highlighting any data integrity issues for review.
• Support a culture of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and purchasing and operations objectives. Be fully involved in instigating and manage cost saving projects
• Assisting in the Financial Reporting process as required.
• Qualified accountant
• Significant experience in MI Reporting, forecasting and performance analysis
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Initiative and good planning and organisational skills
• The ability to quickly adapt to the position and demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent computer skills and competency in the office applications (MS Office, Excel)
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark on 086-0677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.