An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious GL Accountant in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity and there is a broad remit with this role.
It’s a fast pasted, exciting, and highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual looking to gain some further invaluable experience and to advance their career
It would ideally suit someone 1-2 years PQE with some previous industry experience.
You will be joining a fantastic organisation who really put value in their employees.
• You will be part of the Financial Reporting team delivering and presenting the month end management accounts.
• Responsible for Trial Balance.
• Preparation of an accurate cash flow forecast liaising with AP and Credit Control.
• Preparation of sales team commission on an ongoing basis.
• Manage and overlook Financial KPI’s.
• Assist in the preparation of both weekly and monthly payroll.
• Responsible for creating weekly payment files, payment file submission to the bank and allocating payments.
• Preparing project revenue recognition every month.
• WIP report every month and preparing necessary journals.
• Work with receivables and complete monthly creditors reconciliations.
• Overall responsibility of inventory controls.
• Ensuring periodic stock takes are completed and necessary adjustments are posted.
• Dealing with ad-hoc requests as required.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA.CPA or CIMA)
• Practice trained with 1-2 years industry experience is preferable
• Excellent business and financial acumen.
• Extensive systems knowledge and computer literacy.
• Ability to work to tight deadline