BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated career focused experienced HR Manager based in Galway city.
You will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the HR function.
An excellent opportunity with a very competitive salary on offer.
• Manage full employee Lifecycle within the organisation.
• Work with Managing Director and leadership to grow business.
• Ensure company values are being implemented with all team members.
• Performance management.
• Support organisation design.
• Support change initiatives.
• Acting as a referral point for employees on employee queries.
• Supporting the onboarding of new staff to include drafting contracts, reference checks, as well as being the point of contact for new starters.
• Carry out investigations, disciplinary, and grievance procedures as required.
• Advise leadership team on employee welfare, work practices, organisational and structural requirements.
• Responsible for Absence Management, Annual Leave, and record keeping.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• 2-3 years relevant experience in a Senior HR role.
• CIPD qualified.
• Relevant third level qualification in HR/Business
• Highly influential with ability to use initiative and innovate for continuous improvement.
• Strong Project Management skills
• Excellent communicator and keen relationship builder with all types of stakeholders.
• Good grounding and experience of applying Irish employment law in the workplace
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark on 086-0677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.