BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Management Accountant, this is an exciting new role where the successful person will join a fast paced and established finance function.
You will Report to the Financial Controller, and as the Management Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of tasks.
The role is suited to a Commercially focused Accountant who will help drive group profitability.
• Responsible for the estimation of new and proposed costs of operations.
• You will collect and analyse information to determine costs of business activities.
• Analyse changes on costs and variances.
• Analyse and prepare reports for the difference between actual and estimated costs.
• Maintain the documentation of data and any statistical arrangement in cost analysis.
• Look to Identify possible opportunities for improving the efficiency and profit.
• You will assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
• Responsible for the development of weekly financial and non-financial KPIs
• Provide Advice for management in terms of financial issues.
• Provide the management board with reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA), will consider PQ with relevant background.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.