BenchMark Recruitment are currently seeking a Compliance Associate Director with a focus on MIFID. This is an exciting role where the successful person will join a busy and well-established Compliance team.
Working closely with colleagues to support the regulatory business requirements including internal compliance, development of appropriate policy and provide solutions driven input to assist in meeting and exceeding client needs and expectations.
The role would suit someone with 4-5 years’ experience within compliance/Risk Management.
- Oversee and manage all compliance related aspects of the MiFID Firm including review and gap analysis of internal policies and contribution to any new product development.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of current and proposed MiFID firm operations and advise on the regulatory implications thereof.
- Ensure that regulatory developments impacting the MiFID firm are identified, reviewed and impact assessment completed and communicated to the business.
- You will ensure that regulatory developments impacting the MiFID firm are identified, reviewed and impact assessment completed and communicated to the business.
- You will have an appropriate risk-based compliance framework is in place for the MiFID firm to identify, manage and monitor compliance risk within the business.
- Liaise with regulators, including responding to queries, audits, information requests and investigations. Ensuring all periodic regulatory filings are submitted on a timely and accurate basis.
- Contribute to global compliance team projects.
- Provide client with expert advice in relation to MIFID, ensuring all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Experience in a compliance or risk management role, experience of MiFID distribution desirable.
- A relevant compliance qualification.
- Knowledge of the Irish and European regulatory framework.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships across all levels.
- Proven knowledge of the regulatory environment preferable.
- Good investigative skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.