BenchMark recruitment are currently seeking a Payroll/Accounts Administrator for an exciting and challenging new role with a progressive and dynamic organisation.
The Accounts Assistant/Payroll Administrator role is a key role within the Accounts department and is responsible for processing and managing the flow of transactions, invoices, payments, and payroll processing in a busy office.
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience in payroll and enjoys other aspects of the accounts department.
• Complete the weekly payroll using Sage.
• Ensure employees hours are accurate, timely, and current.
• Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, pay rate changes, allowance, and deduction changes.
• Administrating third party deductions ie Pension, Social Welfare and Health Insurance.
• Responsible for payroll tax activities, including compliance with Revenue under PAYE Modernisation.
• Assist with internal and external payroll audit requests.
• Assist the Finance Team as and when required.
• Responding to all payroll queries for employees.
• Preparation and processing of sales invoices.
• Processing of purchase invoices, and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements.
• Processing of bank receipts and payments and preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Processing of expenses and credit card transactions.
• Other ad hoc duties
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll administration – a strong focus on excel and numerical tasks
• IPASS qualification desirable or Account’s technician qualification
• Complete understanding of Irish PAYE PRSI systems
• Experience with UK Payroll & benefits desirable, EU payroll experience highly desirable
• Proficient user of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Strong communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent