BenchMark Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to work for our Galway based Client. This role will be offered on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
The payroll specialist will work within the busy Department and will be responsible for the processing of in-house weekly and monthly payrolls.
• Assisting in the timely processing of weekly & monthly payrolls
• Preparing reports, summarising & collating information for the Payroll Department as required
• Liaising with HR, Site Management Teams, Finance, Social Welfare, Revenue / HMRC and any external parties and institutions as required by the Payroll Manager.
• Assist with payroll queries from employees and internal/external business partners.
• Administration of Starters, Leavers and Ad Hoc Changes
• Provide support for other payroll team members across various tasks.
• Other ad‐hoc duties, month‐end and year end tasks as required.
• 2-3 years’ payroll experience in a busy office environment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.