BenchMark recruitment are currently seeking a Practice Accountant to join a small but well established and growing practice.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Accountant who is willing to learn and is interested in working in a broad role, assisting clients with a range of services including management accounts, tax, accounts prep, and advisory requirements as they arise.
• You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
• Preparation of Year End Accounts
• Responsible for monthly management accounts
• Preparation of Sole Trader accounts
• Preparation of VAT, RCT & PAYE/PRSI returns
• Advisory work
• Maintain and manage client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise.
• Developing new and innovative approaches to ensure a high quality service delivery
• Recently qualified accountant/part-qualified Accountant, with at least 1-2 years practice experience.
• Good computer skills, MS Office an advantage
• Strong client interfacing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.