BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for Sales & Business development Manager. You will be joining a market leader in their field, and this is a role filled with potential.
You will be Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role currently has one direct report. The role will focus on Business Development of new key distribution partners and retail multiples, key relationship management of existing ones – driving wholesale and direct-to-retail business opportunities whilst expanding territories to meet ambitious business plans and targets.
• Business Development within wholesale & direct-to-retail for the entire portfolio of brands.
• Relationship management of existing accounts to expand range and territories and continuously growing sales to meet revenue targets while generating / evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses to help with demand planning.
• Develop account plans setting out key strategic aims for the various categories for Wholesale / Retail Multiples / Key Accounts working to deliver a sound commercial portfolio strategy, including range and pricing.
• Lead and grow the Direct to Retail / Wholesale sales team, set targets and work to foster a high performing sales team that works well in collaboration with Marketing and Operations.
• Collaborate with Buying & Marketing team on product launches / promotions for effective communication within key accounts.
• Negotiation of commercial agreements within Wholesale that make business sense.
• Stay up to date with international & domestic market trends and carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys in order to identify the areas for the greatest potential growth.
• Provide customer feedback to senior management and buying teams to influence & enhance the future product offering in line with customer demands.
• Consistently work as a team player in the company.
• Minimum of 5 years commercial experience and 2 years’ experience in a similar role selling into Wholesale / Retail multiples.
• People Management experience.
• Strong retail commercial acumen with experience in the female youth market and or cosmetics/beauty an added advantage.
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the business world with persuasion and energy.
• proven negotiation skills in crafting deals within wholesale/retail multiples with an eye for driving profit margin, so an excellent understanding of margins & an analytical mindset.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and the internet.
• Passion for social media.
How to apply
Simply contact Tara on 091-394175 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
Job Type: Permanent