BenchMark Recruitment are working with a real cutting edge, innovative and growing organisation based in Athlone, who are looking to recruit a high calibre Tax Accountant to work with their client’s senior management team and support their rapid expansion into Europe.
Would suit someone 5+ years PQE, with a good tax grounding in either practice or industry, and a strong knowledge of IFRS, with previous client facing experience.
Competitive Salary on offer, an opportunity to gain a broad range of invaluable experience and opportunities for career progression.
• Oversee tax and company compliance across on a pan-European basis.
• Have previous in-depth experience of completing VAT and statutory returns in European countries, E.g. Spain, Italy, Germany etc
• Assist in developing KPI’s to monitor efficiencies and identify solutions to increase efficiencies
• Manage Vat compliance cycle for all Group entities
• Liaising with tax advisors and tax authorities
• VAT: Preparation of Group returns
• VAT: Calculation of International VAT reclaims
• Documenting processes and corporate policies
• Ad hoc projects.
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
• Tax Qualification would be an advantage, but not necessary.
• Should have 3-5 years PQE working as a Vat accountant within the Tax department of a large organisation within Industry or Financial services.
• You must have good commercial skills and be comfortable interacting at senior level.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV