Senior Financial Accountant
BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant, this is an exciting new role where the successful person will join a busy and growing finance function.
You will Work closely with the Finance Director and the leadership team, where you will have responsibility for managing the overall delivery of accounting and compliance services.
The role is would be suited to a qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting skills.
• You will be responsible for your team’s production of financial information, Management Accounts, Statutory accounts, Audit processes, Vat, Tax returns, Bank Recs, Payroll, AP & AR.
• You will play a key commercial role in advising on business and financial advice.
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide key support to a range of international businesses.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Previous management or Team Lead experience is desirable.
• Strong Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.