BenchMark Recruitment have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant with a well-established, highly regarded leading organisation based in Clare.
You have responsibility for managing the overall delivery of accounting and compliance services to a varied portfolio of clients.
This is an exciting position which could be a career defining role for a high potential ambitions person and will see the successful candidate join an experienced and established team and offer further career development.
• Month-end financial reporting including review of management accounts and supporting workings and submissions.
• Management of the statutory audit process.
• Preparation and review of financial statements.
• Manage on-boarding of clients and set-up of structures for delivery of tailored services in accordance with individual client requirements.
• Manage the on-going client relationship and delivery of client services.
• Completion of external returns, including VAT, Payroll taxes, Corporation Tax Returns.
• Bank reconciliations and monitor cash flows.
• Managed accounts payables and accounts receivables functions of client companies
• Participate in process improvements and implementation.
• Regulatory returns.
• Report directly to the boards of client companies and prepare board presentations.
• Qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE commercial enterprise or practice experience with exposure to all aspects of the finance and accounting function
• Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS
• Well organised with experience working to multiple deadlines.
• Ambitious with a proven ability to work to target.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal, including report writing.
• Excellent people management experience, with strong delegation skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.