BenchMark Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity with a hugely successful organisation have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would be based in limerick, and they are operating a hybrid working model.
The new role of Senior Financial Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team in a business undergoing a substantial period of growth will initially be focused on Reporting and Revenue.
The role offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting, and continuously fast-growing business, and will present opportunity for progression down the line.
•You will be responsible for the Preparation and consolidation of group accounts on a quarterly basis
•Preparation and review of quarterly Group Financial Statements under IFRS
•Responsible for the Preparation of statutory financial statements for individual Legal Entities
•Monthly management financial reporting
•Analysis of VAT, sales taxes and other relevant tax requirements arising out of customer contracts, and delivery/ billing requirements and ensure compliance with all reporting and other relevant requirements
•Ensure that the processes and controls are in place to account for revenue from Customer contracts on an accurate and timely basis
•Analyse and report quarterly revenue results
•Regular interaction and communication with commercial, professional services and business teams to ensure accuracy of financial records
•Planning and coordination of year end audits and statutory accounts preparation
•Responsible for the preparation of the group annual tax returns and liaise with external tax advisors on timely completion
• Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) with 3-5 years PQE
• Previous experience in a financial reporting role
• Strong knowledge of IFRS, with IFRS 15 desirable
• Commercial awareness with ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
• Previous experience preparing international financial statements desirable
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Financial ERP systems