BenchMark have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive with a market leader in their field, this is an exciting role full of potential,
As a Social Media Executive, passionate about social media and beauty you will be eager to breathe even more life into our social media stories and brand. As an integral part of the overall Marketing team, you will help develop and manage a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social marketing. Develop robust, integrated strategies which drive engagement and advocacy for the brand.
• Manage the strategic social media marketing plan and content calendar driving KPIs across campaigns and channels: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant existing and new channels using Sprout Social to manage and expedite.
• Work with publishers and platforms (directly and indirect) and other partners to find fast and creative ways to build, execute and measure innovative social plans to connect with customers, maximise engagement and create sharing, ‘talkability’ and advocacy.
• Create regular, dynamic, and compelling content for each social media channel including IG story design and graphics, to best utilise the capability of each social /digital platform.
• Scour the internet for ideas and feedback what to do differently based on the buzz online around influencers, video marketing, new innovative tactics apparent.
• Work to further develop our affiliate linking programme identifying up and coming micro-influencers and building out the rewards scheme to incentivise and grow.
• Manage and escalate DMs together with the customer support team.
• Build relationships with key influencers in all regions traded in
• Monitor emerging social media platforms and apps that can add value to the business.
• Assists wider marketing team in large projects, campaigns & events etc.
• Analyse and report insights, information, demographics, and success of social media projects.
• Manage all social media communications and respond to followers in a timely manner.
• Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules to always optimise.
• Degree-qualified in a relevant field, with additional qualification in social media ideally with 3 plus years’ experience in a similar role in the beauty / Cosmetics / Consumer goods industry.
• Proficient in photography and ability to produce flat-lays and engaging content.
• Experience using Sprout Social an advantage (not essential).
• Strong understanding of analytics, including Google Analytics.
• Research, understand and report on the latest trends to drive ultimate ROI and sales.
• Creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense – bringing through your hyper passion about social media and about beauty.
• Strong multitasking skills with ability to work on several projects concurrently, to deadline.
• Very strong attention to detail, good planning and organisation and time management skills.
• A great communicator who can articulate your opinion to internal and external stakeholders and experience working with Social Media Influencers and be pro-efficient in engagement with them.
• Understanding and experience of SEO and email marketing.
• Content and email Marketing.
• Awareness of Beauty competitors.
• Expert in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign; IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
How to apply
Simply contact Tara on 091-394175 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
Job Type: Permanent