BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Accountant with an established organisation in Mayo.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the next step in their career having obtained a grounding in tax accounting in practice or industry.
A specialist corporate tax accounting role required to assist in the preparation of various tax reporting and tax compliance obligations.
• Manage Group tax compliance across all the major tax heads and in all jurisdictions, it operates and expands into.
• Ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
• Work with external tax advisers on day to day tax matters and tax compliance, including transfer pricing.
• Manage tax provisions and maintain tax balances on the general ledger.
• Manage VAT queries from a supply chain view and planning.
• Manage VAT reporting and ensure robust reporting controls in place based on various supply chains.
• Review exposures to Duty on importation of Goods
• Manage Corporation Tax payments by due dates.
• Liaise with External Auditors on all taxation matters.
• Manage and coordinate tax audits.
• Assist in developing and managing the tax strategy for the Group.
• Qualified Accountant
• Qualified Tax Adviser (AITI/CTA)
• At least 2+ years post qualification experience.
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.