BenchMark are currently recruiting an Audit Senior to join a leading accountancy firm in Galway, It is an exciting role that would suit someone who is highly ambitious, self-motivated and looking to develop their skillset with a view to moving into a management position.
You will be part of a friendly,professional working environment with a great work life balance.
• Planning, execution, and completion of audits.
• Preparation of accounts, reports, and other assignments.
• Responsible for the delivery of a high quality Audit, Accountant and Tax Compliance service.
• Communicating and building relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
• Development and supervision of trainees.
• ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified.
• Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm or industry.
• Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
• Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
• Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.